January 23, 2018 by shrishti Sen
Current Street Style Mood:How to wear a Faux Fur Coat
From runways to celebrities to the new age ‘pretend’ celebrities aka our fashion bloggers – everyone was spotted wearing faux fur coat this season. Even we (me & Aliya) here at Street Style Delhi wanted one each, for ourselves. I, especially was going nuts for it but it was Aliya who reminded me every time that I wouldn’t be wearing it outside of my house, to which I couldn’t agree less with.
A faux fur coat does look very high fashion, something a bit difficult to carry on the streets of Delhi on an everyday basis like our other coats or Denim jackets. But, this winter season we spotted many of you making it look effortlessly street style.
So, here’s a guide for the rest of us who couldn’t find the courage to wear the faux fur coat outside of their houses or who found it difficult to make it their everyday street style uniform.
- Any jeans, be it skinny, boyfriend, straight or flared goes well with a faux fur coat. Pair it with a graphic t- shirt like Anmol did here and you are good to go for the cool street style look.
- Pair a faux fur coat with a long sweater dress and ankle length boots for a chic look.
- Wear a slightly longer faux fur coat with a boyfriend hoodie dress and above the knee boots to go an extra mile with the Street Style.
- Complete your pant suit meeting ready look with a faux fur coat over your shoulders like a cape. Who said you can’t have a faux fur cape?
- Wear the faux fur coat with a plaid skirt and boots for a back to school look.
These are 5 different ways to dress that high street faux fur coat on the streets of Delhi and look effortlessly chic and casual in it.
P.S. You can always accessorize your look with a beret, minimal jewelry, sunglasses, mini purses and a cup of coffee on the go (because it’s winters).
In photos : Anmol of @anmologue on Instagram. Styling by Anmol Gupta.