June 2, 2018 by aliya
June Wishlist/ Unsolicited Shopping Advice in India
Shopping guide in India : June Wishlist
I am pretty sure that I speak for a lot of people when I say that in this era of e-commerce, our wishlists have become more visual and tangible than ever before. We don’t say any more- “Oh I want a dress in purple, we know we want the pastel lavender hued granny dress from xyz.com.” These wants generally accumulate till we have our monthly paycheck coming in or that long-pending invoice from a vendor( pick your battle)
Shrishti and I aren’t any different. We are very systematic when it comes to our unregulated buys. The entire month we spend building our shopping carts, and at the start of the month our wish lists are fulfilled or some-filled.
So, here’s a list of all the things we may or may not buy this month. There is nothing like a clear bucket bag or unsolicited shopping advice from a stranger on the internet.
1. A shibori saree in steel grey – If you’re planning to finally invest in Sarees, this is a steel/steal. ( Buy HERE )
2. A denim jacket in Polka- This one’s a perfect marriage with my ever favorite denim in my current favorite color and the most summer print. ( Buy HERE )
3. Clear bucket bag – It’s a bit too revealing for the modest but 10/10 for Insta. ( Buy HERE )
4. Body Suit in Stripes- I am too tired of saying that stripes are in. Get it if you want a no-tuck in effect and some more stripes. ( Buy HERE )
5. Yellow Gingham Dress – It’s the dress you see at every store but hesitate buying. ( Buy HERE )
6. Lavender dress- This one is a no-brainer. It’s close to millennial purple and is nifty to wear almost anywhere. (Buy HERE )
7. Lavender eyes- It’s millennial purple but for eyes. ( Buy HERE )
8. White wedges- This season and specifically these wedges have transformed but Shrishti and I from Wedge haters to Wedge- wishlisters. ( Buy HERE )
9. Blue Kurta/dress – This Kurta has been in my wishlist for the last 4-5 months, I don’t need to explain why. ( Buy Here )
10. Strappy Denim dress- This one’s a cute and a very versatile addition to anyone’s wardrobe. The knot seals the deal. ( Buy HERE )